We wanted to give you a quick update on a few discussion points that have arisen over the last couple of weeks, to give you some clarity on the situation and save any confusion.
We have had some queries about pension scheme payments. As you will all know, you currently pay into your pension, which automatically deducts from your weekly wage. We just wanted to remind you that this is NOT compulsory, and you are able to opt-out if you would like. If you started working for AJ Recruitment within the last 28 days, you are also able to claim this back if you decide to opt-out. If you would like to opt-out, please use the below contact details to get in touch with our pension provider. If you are unsure about anything, you can get In touch with us to find out more.
National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
020 7940 8519
Oliver McGowan Training
We recently emailed you regarding the 'The Oliver McGowan Mandatory Training on Learning Disability and Autism' training, and we wanted to give you some more guidance on how to access this.
1. Create an account on the portal by clicking the link below.
2. Sign up with your organisation email and create an account.
3. It will then ask what your role is, please select ‘none of the above’ at the bottom.
4. It will display which free training is included with your account on the right-hand side.
5. From here, it will ask you a couple more details. Once you have registered, it will take approximately 1 hour to fully register you
6. After this, you can enroll on the training, and play each module.
We hope you've found his helpful. Please get in touch if you have any questions!